WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember certain data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use of the website.
- Social cookies: necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, established by the website with an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session language. It is deleted when the browser is closed.